2013 is almost over. And it was a crazy one:
- more then 40 concerts (solo, quartet, trio, with electronics, solo with orchestra...)
- music for 4 theatre productions
- teaching 24 students in 2 Universities and one Music School (they won 7 international awards)
- premieres of 12Pylon Avenue in Bordeaux, Stribor Says in Zagreb and Stavak for flute quartet in Zagreb...
So far in 2014:
- Soloist in Pavle Dešpalj's Saxophone Concerto on concerts with Maestro Dešpalj as conductor
- Premiere of my first String Quartet (Quartet Sebastian at KDVLisinski)
- Composing music for theatre ( SMG Ljubljana and HNK Split)
- Jury member at first edition of Nochta Saxophone Competition (with Claude Delangle, Arno Bornkamp, Eugene Rousseau, Pavle Dešpalj, Dragan Sremec and Matjaž Drevenšek)
- Concert tour with Papandopulo Quartet
- Concert tour with sax & electronics
- CD recording: Duo with Ivan Batoš (Cantus Records), Trio GIG and Papandopulo Quartet (Croatia Records)
and so much more..